Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sickness,Dental, and Death

Been out of commission for 2 weeks. First I got sick with a sinus cold then my daughter had strep. So we were both sick at the same time and my husband had to leave to go out of town for a week and a half,while I was sick I started having some tooth pain, well come to find out I have to have a root canal redone over. Had that part of that done today, I have to go back in two weeks to have the rest done due to infection. Earlier in the week my husbands grandfather passed away so he had to come home early from his trip. WOW what a couple of weeks. Not so good. Tomorrow is the funeral and then his body will be transferred to Pittsburg, Texas to be layed to rest next to his wife. I hope that next week will be back to normal.

XOXO
M

No comments: