Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!



This morning I got up at 5:30 am. I hate it when I do that, then I can't go back to sleep. I still had another hour to go. Well I turned on the t.v. for a short time then decided to get up, and this is what I did. Made my kids a Valentine breakfast! I used cookie cutters to make the heart pancakes. What fun was this. They did'nt eat it all but it was a good breakfast for them since usually they eat cereal every morning.






Went to lunch with the Lunch Ladies yesterday.I always enjoy these days. I go to lunch with these ladies every week and we talk about mostly our kids and what they are doing. There are only 4 of us and 3 of them have kids at the same school and in the same class, so they compair notes on what the kids are doing. I just kinda sit there and listen why they talk about all the homework and projects they have to do and say to myself WHEW!! I am glad my child does not have to go through all thattwo hours of homework everyday. Anyways I hope that everyone will get to spend Valentine's Day with the one they love.







XOXO



M



No comments: