Monday, September 22, 2008

It's all about the Halloween!!

Every where you look you see Halloween, from magazines to cookbooks, craft stores and gift stores. I found these items at Home Goods. Its a new store in the area that carries housewares type stuff. I think that it is partnered with TJ Maxx. They have really good stuff from decorating to kitchen to bath.


This pumpkin above is a Country Living item. I didn't even know that Country Living had items like these for sale. Very vintage.
And then these little guys. How cute are they. I think I will put a little light bulb behind them to give them a little glow from behind.

I wanted to show you what I was working on. Just some little o'l bingo cards. I really like working with vintage bingo cards.


Only 5 more days until Zapp Hall! Cheek it out www.zapphall.com Best antique show I have ever been to. Junk Gypsy here I come. www.gypsyville.com

XOXO

M

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Michelle!
Thanks for the blog-move sympathy! I'll figure something out! My new blog address is www.everydaycookies.blogspot.com

Oh, I guess you've been there so you have it!

You found some great Halloween items. Our town is so small we don't have ANY of those stores!

I like your vintage Bingo card collages. I recently found a couple boxes of vintage Bingo games, but haven't had time to even use them yet!

Hope you're having a good weekend.
*Heidi*

Vicki Chrisman said...

Love your bingo cards! Cute!
Glad you liked the AZ photos.. that's cool that your dad built houses there.