Saturday, July 5, 2008

Keeley left for church camp today. This is her first camp to ever go to. They best thing is that it is at Texas A&M in College Station. This is were my husband went to school and now the kids want to go there as well. I think she is going to have such a good time. Before she left we did a little family Birthday party for her. I gave her this box that I found http://artsymama.blogspot.com/ . This box is very rair. They no longer make this candy. It's so
cool that it is her name to the T. We can never find things with her name on any thing unless we have them put it on after the fact.

This is what was inside the box. Kari asked me what her favorite color was and what she was into these days.




These are for Keeley's birthday. When do you stop doing party's for little girls. Boys are so different. We stopped doing party's for Zach a long time ago, but it was always hard to do party's for Zach being his birthday is Dec. 26. Anyways I thought that they came out so cute.


XOXO
M

1 comment:

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

how cute!! I hope she had a great bday!! Have a great day!!! xoxo Britt :-)